Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting close to buying PC5 and slip-on exhaust combo from Fuel Moto for my 2011 Versys. I like looks and reputation of Yoshimura TRC all stainless. Fuel Moto will program PC5 based on their experience with Versys & Yosh TRC pipe so dyno run is not req'd. Will I have any significant benefits if I add Autotune to the package for an extra $200? Will the 18mm Autotune O2 sensor fit right in or will I need to weld up new 18mm O2 sensor bung? I do not anticipate doing any other modifications to motor or exhaust. I do occasionally ride at high elevations. I appreciate any help.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I am getting close to buying PC5 and slip-on exhaust combo from Fuel Moto for my 2011 Versys. I like looks and reputation of Yoshimura TRC all stainless. Fuel Moto will program PC5 based on their experience with Versys & Yosh TRC pipe so dyno run is not req'd. Will I have any significant benefits if I add Autotune to the package for an extra $200? Will the 18mm Autotune O2 sensor fit right in or will I need to weld up new 18mm O2 sensor bung? I do not anticipate doing any other modifications to motor or exhaust. I do occasionally ride at high elevations. I appreciate any help.
i love my auto tune it helped me get better milage at cruise speeds. and my scorpion exhaust came with a bung. i say YES
o and it helps when the weather changes every season.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I've been running the Autotune setup for almost 2 years now. It works great. Follow the install instructions exactly, including disabling the PAIR system. The sensor will fit your exhaust. What you have to do is to occasionally plug in and accept the trims the O2 sensor makes. This makes permanent changes to the fuel map and returns the trim table to zero. This is necessary because the trim is restricted to plus or minus 20%.

If you do this, feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts