Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everybody, the name is Alan and Friday I brought home my first ever Kawasaki MC, a 2016 Versys in Candy Orange Matte finish!

I've owned close to a dozen bikes over the years, but I won't list them all. Right now I have 3 in the garage....2010 Honda VFR 1200, 2011 BMW R1200RT and the new Versys. I commute during the week, and spend a little time on the weekends either riding with buddies or cruising by myself. The Versys will be handling the bulk of the commuting duties.

I plan to equip the Versys to do a little off-roading as well. Dual sport tires, engine guards and a bash plate for starters. There are many roads in Georgia, and I am tired of being limited to only the paved ones. Nothing too aggressive, but definitely want to explore the backcountry a little.

I'm pretty social as well, so don't hesitate to give me a wave, either here or on the road!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hi Everybody, the name is Alan and Friday I brought home my first ever Kawasaki MC, a 2016 Versys in Candy Orange Matte finish!

I've owned close to a dozen bikes over the years, but I won't list them all. Right now I have 3 in the garage....2010 Honda VFR 1200, 2011 BMW R1200RT and the new Versys. I commute during the week, and spend a little time on the weekends either riding with buddies or cruising by myself. The Versys will be handling the bulk of the commuting duties.

I plan to equip the Versys to do a little off-roading as well. Dual sport tires, engine guards and a bash plate for starters. There are many roads in Georgia, and I am tired of being limited to only the paved ones. Nothing too aggressive, but definitely want to explore the backcountry a little.

I'm pretty social as well, so don't hesitate to give me a wave, either here or on the road!
Welcome and good color choice!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's my 2nd post.

Not much to say other than I have a few ideas for some threads so looking forward to getting permission. :) -Alan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts