Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, I recently purchased Henry's (FlyguyNC) 08 Red Versys. I've been lurking for a while, decided a formal introduction was in order. First off,
what a wonderful motorcycle. I've had it for close to a month now and just absolutely love it. I'm 29 years old and have been riding for about five years. My first two bikes were an 01' Honda F4i and an 07' Ninja ZX-6r. The Ninja was stolen about two months ago and with my second child on the way decided my sportbike days were over. Absolutely no regrets at all, power delivery is perfect for the street, handling is superb and I have storage space now, lol. I have a lot of plans for the bike, the knowledge base here is excellent and I really look forward to getting to know you all. :)

Mike

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
:welcome::welcome::welcome: to the 'Verse".

Versys is my [email protected] 51!
research (and all the wonderful folk here at the Forum) really paid off.

Gotta love the bike!

Be well.
Ride safe.
Peace.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Right on Man!
Im 29 as well and am coming off a 07 gsxr1000. I still have the bike but I have no use for it now the Versys is just so freggin AWESOME!

oh and yea your Sportbike days are not over. the versys handles awesome as well but you dont have to be doing 120 to have fun.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts