Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I picked up a green '09 earlier this week, this forum has been a great resource already!

Ive only got about 30 miles on it so far, I just finished tweaking the rear suspension and a new helmet and jacket are on the way from newenough.

Previous bikes have been
'71 CB450
'73 CB500
'95 Intruder
and a few dirtbikes along the way :)

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
welcome and watch out for the bike colour commitee, they all go fast apart from orange that just goes that we bit faster

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the welcomes :D

Welcome buddy.

um how did you get 30 miles on the bike with no helmet?
how did you even get the bike home?
;) I still have some "gear" left over. Ive been riding in my old Bell helmet and regular denim jacket and jeans. Bike made it home in the back of my pickup.

welcome and watch out for the bike colour commitee, they all go fast apart from orange that just goes that we bit faster
I really do like the orange, but alas...

:welcome:From your previous bikes I think you will be right at home on the Versys. Just a faster parallel twin(than the hondas):thumb:
I was AMAZED at how nice the V fits me, after sitting on just about every similar machines I could find. Very happy with it so far!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
:welcome: brother "GREEN",

from a fellow SE 'Michigander'.

and i just met a blue owner in my community too.....It was a quick chat as he was part of my condos lawn care service and i was leaving for work (on the bike).

Small world INDEED!!!!

Be well.
Ride safe.
see ya on the road?

stagehand38:thumb:

·
Registered
699 Posts
Welcome to the Michigander V club (I just made that up, but it sounds cool). It's getting to the point where we need to have our own Versys meet. I find myself In Ypsilanti for the depot town Bike night on occasion. Does this sound good or what? Drop me a PM and I will do my best to set up the logistics.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Welcome from a fellow S.E. Michiganiac with a brand new black '10!!! Just over 600 miles now due to a long ride this past holiday weekend..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts