Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

Did you buy a Vesys in the last year (used or new)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
See a lot of new member on site

Was wondering how many peopale bought a V in the from april 2014 up to april 2015 ?

LOP

·
Registered
934 Posts
No, but I'm seriously considering trading in the '08 for a '14 sitting discounted on the showroom floor. The green colour and ABS is hard to resist.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
yup got mine last year but have owned bikes like it (secaII turbo ,night hawk,and the sv650 )and loving it :)

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
I wish I knew about Vs. 650 sooner, but the timing worked out great for my new old 2012 holdover (6 mo old 2012, 6900 miles in Deck/2014.) I could have haggled (more) since it was a perfect opportunity with seller moving that day(!), but I just wanted to start fixing it up for me. I just gave him Blue Book Value price while I test rode it; and told him I had the rest ($400) in my pocket (that I left in my pocket after I bought it.) Now, with this site and kind contributors, it's a $10K used bike, double paid price, (to me) and there is not a motorcycle made I would trade with :D

If you are not a mechanic, it helps if you have one since you will save on time without safety options installed: I used my HB crash guards and SW rear rack in a traffic incident 5 hours after installation (and saved me 4 times the installation cost at least)! Get a few options put on at a time and it's not bad at all per part, by someone who's put 500 of them on (or an expert.) Then it's like a new bike after every few options you put on it!

About all I have left initially is heated grips and Givi Air Flow scoop put on my large Givi shield. It's just another new bike experience in the near future, since I already have the parts :) Good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts