Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy! Some of y'all may know JDRocks' V649HP Gravel Runner builds... Well I bought one of his latest creations from the first guy who bought it off him. It's the red frame with rally style windscreen/fairing. The bike will not reside in the Pacific Northwest, taking me up and down the west coast for work/fun.

I joined this forum to have access to the wealth of information about these bikes. And hopefully find a good deal on some hard lockable panniers or top case :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:welcome:aboard and congrats on the Awesome purchase. That's one of a kind versys if I may say so.

Thanks!! It sure is unique and it feels like riding an artist’s sculpture!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wow, your Versys looks unique. Here in VN lawmakers don't allow bike modify but original parts.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Wow, your Versys looks unique. Here in VN lawmakers don't allow bike modify but original parts.

That must be frustrating. This bike was built using parts from many bikes, custom designed and fabricated parts, a small budget, and a ton of ingenuity by @jdrocks. There is a comprehensive build thread over at advrider.com that includes lots of detailed information.

·
Registered
87 Posts
WOW!! I knew under all that boring bodywork it only needed a phonebox to make a super hero.That would go great on some of the roads here.So long as you have lights,brakes etc,you can modify till your wallet hurts here.
happy riding!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Seen your post on advrider. I follow jdrocks on there for his sick builds. And the Versys hangout and other things. If you ever part with it. Let me know and I’ll buy it off of you. 😎

1 - 19 of 19 Posts