Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my first Versys a couple days ago... '14 model. Enjoy the performance. Noticed I'm riding faster than I think. I'm stepping off a cruiser and would still like to get a little more weight off my wrists for comfort. Can anyone direct me to a good set of risers? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Welcome aboard. Take a look at motowerk.com for quality risers. Speedy makes excellent products. They aren't necessarily cheap but worth every penny IMHO.

·
Premium Member
16,110 Posts
:welcome: Lived in Winfield,Mo when i was a kid. Went back in 2010 for a visit. The photo is at Lock & Dam #25. Did a lot of fishing there...

016 by weljo2001, on Flickr

003 by weljo2001, on Flickr

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll send you a PM when we head out, thanks. My friends all have metric bikes and enjoy wrenching on them. Not sure how many decent weekends we'll get anymore, but of course I'm itching to roll.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I'll send you a PM when we head out, thanks. My friends all have metric bikes and enjoy wrenching on them. Not sure how many decent weekends we'll get anymore, but of course I'm itching to roll.
Definitely hear you on that one.
I'll take what I can get though. I work 8-5 Monday - Friday but have the weekends off.
Any holiday the banks have off I am off.
I used to ride the quarry roads all the time back in 2008 and '9.

·
Super Moderator
19,002 Posts
...Can anyone direct me to a good set of risers? Thanks in advance.
:welcome:

I like (and recommend) the ROX 2" Risers, because they do NOT necessarily bring the bars towards you. You control whether they are UP, FORWARD, or BACK.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Biz I live in St Louis County and I've got the 2" Rox risers. Not sure I'm completely satisfied but they're fully adjustable. come check'em out some time.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Risers

So I'm looking at the Motowerks 1+ inch riser... any thoughts pro or con on that one?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts