Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, everybody, new guy here from SE Pennsylvania. Just picked up my new Versys last week but have only been able to put 50 miles on it so far because of work demands. Love the bike, hate the seat. Either going the Spencer route or spring for the Corbin when I read more positive comments on both.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Welcome!

I don't mind the seat too much yet, my first test will be riding from here in the Asheville area to Danville VA for the AMA races in two weeks. It's about 250 miles, so I'll see how it goes.

I used to live in Maryland and the first Sunday of the month in Summertime we all used to ride to Ephrata PA for a big meet. Have you ever done that?

Don

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hacktracker-

Thanks for the welcome! I seldom miss the Ephrata gathering, although it is in danger of getting too big. The back parking lot and field beyond are routinely filled. I usually threaten to stop going but know I would miss seeing all the bikes. I did see another Versys there this weekend. He didn't think the seat is too bad, either. Ok, I'm a wimp, but I still can't live with it too much longer.

Vercati

1 - 3 of 3 Posts