Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this new to me 2017 versys 650 LT with 2,500 miles last week and I am soooo in LOVE. She is my 1st bike after an 8 years dream of owning a motorcycle. I can't believe this bike is mine. So impressed with how she handles and she is SEXY.

looking forward to more interactions here. Ride safe all!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
16,191 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
739 Posts
I live in Minneapolis.

PM incoming your way. Woops, looks like I can't send you a PM, either it's too early in your membership or it's turned off.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I live in Minneapolis.

PM incoming your way. Woops, looks like I can't send you a PM, either it's too early in your membership or it's turned off.
Probably too early. I'm out west of the cities. Chanhassen area :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hello friend, yes she's a beauty! I'm glad your dream finally came true, congrats! :clap:
Wish you many happy miles on it! :welcome:

Reactions: Maher

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome from Southern Illinois I am a new member also and picked up a 2016 about 3 weeks ago and have enjoyed the ride and how this bike handles. Your bike looks great, be safe and enjoy the ride. There is a lot of good information on this forum to soak in and many helpful hints also.

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Welcome aboard from San Antonio, Texas. I see you bought the special Minnesota mosquito-repelling version. Well done! 0:):wink2:

·
Premium Member
7,848 Posts
:welcome:abroad. "Never let any of your dream die". Keep working and it will come to you.

Congrats and have a safe ride _ ATGATT.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome aboard from San Antonio, Texas. I see you bought the special Minnesota mosquito-repelling version. Well done! 0:):wink2:
Hahaha did you know it's the fastest color too?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:welcome:abroad. "Never let any of your dream die". Keep working and it will come to you.

Congrats and have a safe ride _ ATGATT.
ATGATT for SURE on day one. Got armored boots, armored pants, armored vest, armored cloves, and top of the line helmet. Also put on Helite Turtle Air Bag vest in HI VIZ. LOVE IT.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts