Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, been lurking on the forums for a while now, all the posts here have really helped with narrowing down my choice of bikes as I return to the motorcycling lifestyle.

At the end of March I travelled to Atlanta, Georgia to purchase my "new to me" Green 2009 Versys from fellow member "Indulf". Had a short test drive, signed the papers, and popped my new toy in a storage facility while I wait for it to be warm enough for a fly and ride in about a month's time (I hope!).

Would love input on a suggested route to follow from ATL to Calgary, great roads to ride, etc.

The bike in question, thanks Versys Forums:
(http://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22105)

Looking forward to participating more and maybe even meeting some fellow V riders here in Calgary, or my hometown of Kelowna where I spend a lot of time in the summer.

Cheers!
Adam

:cheers:

·
Super Moderator
16,057 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! It's about a 2400 mile trip (3700+ km) and it'll be a great way to learn the new bike, that's for sure.

Probably understand what all the bitching about the stock seat is about after the first day :)

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Thanks! It's about a 2400 mile trip (3700+ km) and it'll be a great way to learn the new bike, that's for sure.

Probably understand what all the bitching about the stock seat is about after the first day :)
No bitching about my stock seat as its a lot better than my z1000 seat, but i do confess i brought a air hawk for the Z and use it on the v now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts