Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from NJ just outside of Manhattan. I'm very excited to be picking up my my new 2014 Versys this coming weekend in PA. I got a great deal it being the winter and I'm looking forward to the a new bike, new experiences and participating in this community.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Hello from NJ just outside of Manhattan. I'm very excited to be picking up my my new 2014 Versys this coming weekend in PA. I got a great deal it being the winter and I'm looking forward to the a new bike, new experiences and participating in this community.
Welcome! I, too am just outside of NYC in Bergen County. Maybe we can ride together when the weather finally permits!

Where in NJ are you?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi everyone. Thanks for the welcomes. I am just down the road from you in Weehawken. We should definitely go on a ride when the weather starts to warm.

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
:welcome: from down in Texas. BTW, Weehawken is almost good enough to be an Australian town name. They have some great place names in Oz.

·
Premium Member
16,197 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes The name Weehaken always gets a reaction from those who have never heard of it. A lot of Native American town names in these parts.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts