Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I want to take a moment to thank so many of you for your suggestions and how-to's shared on this forum. You made me smarter and I appreciate it. I have made several additional mods to my '08 since joining...

1. Installed two 12V plugs with one located on each side of the dash. Got them at Radio Shack for about $8 each. A balanced look and adds lots of convenience.
2. Installed a 43T rear sprocket. Love it! Yes, I can now get through an intersection without shifting to 2nd. Smooth Ride.
3. Installed PIAA 500/600 horns. Loud and now I can no doubt get attention when necessary. Safety.
4. Chopped that butt-ugly (in my personal opinion) rat-tail off at the bottom of the license plate. And added a GYB "Stopper"at the bottom of the license plate. It's an LED stoplight bar which is the same length as the license plate and attaches to the plate and wired to brakelight. LEDs are clear and barely noticable until you hit the brake. Looks very good and this additional brakelight is even brighter than the stock brakelight. Safety.

Life is now even better here in Bama. Thanks folks.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Hey Dan :) rock on!

when living in Panama city Beach, Bama, Helen, Ga, Da Gap, Two Wheels Only...

my fav destinations :)

·
Registered
720 Posts
Picture, please.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts