Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member, new owner of 2014 Versys 650 ABS. My 25th motorcycle purchase of my lifetime! Have owned about a month, put about 2000 miles on, added Moose Racing hand guards, Delkevic slip on, and GPS. Also own 2011 Triumph Thruxton 900. Have been riding about 45 years, got the scrapes and scars to prove it. Happy trails!

·
Premium Member
16,100 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the add guys, and the warm welcome. I'm from the Show Me state, Spfld Mo area. Been riding the Ozarks for a long time, spent a lot of time riding in Arkansas since about 1977. Finally got tired of all the asphalt , bought a dual sport, and been having a ball ever since. Always rode sport bikes, owned a couple of big V twins, back to the fun fast bikes now!

Attachments

·
Banned
1,049 Posts
I'm from the Show Me state, Spfld Mo area. Been riding the Ozarks for a long time, spent a lot of time riding in Arkansas.
Hi again, many of the others won't know just how sublime the roads are around this area until you actually ride them, I was pleasantly surprised by the lack of traffic, the wonderful twistes & the near perfect road surfaces!
I'm sure you've taken Hwy 7 down through Arkansas, & to me, it's much more enjoyable that that Pig Trail abortion of a road!

PS, I've PM'd you Phatdog

1 - 11 of 11 Posts