Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all from Long Island NY. I just picked up a 2014 left over Versys 650 for my son. I ride a C14 and find the COG forums invaluable. I'm hoping your forums for the Versys are just as good. Took us forever to find the damn blinker relay. HA!! Wanting him to be safe we swapped his directional bulbs for brighter LED's, added a pulse flasher for his brake light and a much louder horn. He loves the bike. I'm really surprised by it myself. I'm not a little guy and that thing gets up and goes just fine. Looking forward to many years riding.

Thanks,
Kevin Sr. and Kevin Jr.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Welcome to the V2 family from a fellow NYer. I grew up in upstate near Saratoga. :welcome:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Hello all from Long Island NY. I just picked up a 2014 left over Versys 650 for my son. I ride a C14 and find the COG forums invaluable. I'm hoping your forums for the Versys are just as good. Took us forever to find the damn blinker relay. HA!! Wanting him to be safe we swapped his directional bulbs for brighter LED's, added a pulse flasher for his brake light and a much louder horn. He loves the bike. I'm really surprised by it myself. I'm not a little guy and that thing gets up and goes just fine. Looking forward to many years riding.

Thanks,

Kevin Sr. and Kevin Jr.

Welcome!
What LED's did you use? I haven't been able to find any that fit.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 8 of 8 Posts