Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just bought myself a 2009 Kawasaki Versys! I must say it is different to what I am used to, I have always been a sports bike rider, and I have just got rid of my GSXR1000K5 and bought this as a commuting/ holidaying bike!

First impressions? I'm pretty happy with the thing!

It does seem to make alot of noise, but I'm assuming this is because I am used to the much smoother Inline4 :D

Anyway, I am here to say Hi! so Hi guys, glad to be part of the gang!

Aleck.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh and I suppose I should ask as its fairly urgent! When I bought it, it came without the original side stand attached as it had snapped and currently has a incredibly (scary) weak replacement off of something else...

Does anyone know of any other bikes which side stand will bolt straight onto this, I can't seem to find any Versys 650 side stands near to me for sale!

Thanks.

Aleck.

·
Registered
805 Posts
:welcome:
Not sure it would work, but the 650R ninja and ER6N kawi are the same frame platform. My guess is they have a lower seat height so they may not work. Best bet is to find one for a Versys.

·
Premium Member
16,220 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome to the group. Lots to learn here. I came from a heavier bike and really love the handling and mid range power of the V.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts