1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Hide your credit cards NOW..........:goodidea: Farkling is a disease.......I'm in stage 4 terminal :guilty:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh i know all about it. i bought a dr650 a while back and once i started buying i didnt stop.... upgraded just about everything on that bike.

·
Registered
3 Posts

I just joined the forum (i'm not tech savvy so it was a hassle).I've been riding my 2011 for 3 years now and still love it! I've done many upgrades,much maintenance and some trouble shooting. I might be able to offer some help or more importantly, someone may be able to help me! Ride On!!!

·
Super Moderator
18,983 Posts
I just joined the forum (i'm not tech savvy so it was a hassle).I've been riding my 2011 for 3 years now and still love it! I've done many upgrades,much maintenance and some trouble shooting. I might be able to offer some help or more importantly, someone may be able to help me! Ride On!!!
And ...:welcome:... to YOU, kerbshot!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hahaha funny guy!

you should see the amount of sand, salt, and garbage on the roads around here. i'm not taking any chances riding it yet.
now my DR650... she will be on the road this week. as soon as i shovel out my shed to pull her out of storage.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts