Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded an FJR for a Can-Am Spyder in December.. while the Spyder is fun I was missing my 2 wheels and started looking around.. saw all the good reviews on Versys and lurking here, everyone seemed to be happy.. then a week or so ago I hit a trailer jack that had been dropped in the road with my Spyder..major damage.. and not wanting to miss too much riding time.. 70 years old here, can't afford to miss anything.:)... going to pickup an '08 Passion Red with 4320 miles tomorrow...Speedy's lowering kit already in the mail... looking for some fun times...

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Well Hamie,
Looks like I get the honor of being the first to welcome you to the finest group of bike enthusiasts on the web.
Pardon me for saying but, I'm beginning to thing "we" are a unique phenom in the world of 2 wheeled freedom.
The "V" is one Hell of a bike and theses good folk on this site are just as special.

Welcome to the "Verse" Hamie.:welcome:

Be well,
Ride safe,
peace.:D

Stagehand 38

·
Registered
875 Posts
Yes Hamie and welcome...ditto on Stagehand38's comments....and good choices all 'round...cheers Hamie...DON'T GET CABIN FEVER....its not nice.....

·
Premium Member
7,848 Posts
Well Hamie,
Looks like I get the honor of being the first to welcome you to the finest group of bike enthusiasts on the web.
Pardon me for saying but, I'm beginning to thing "we" are a unique phenom in the world of 2 wheeled freedom.
The "V" is one Hell of a bike and theses good folk on this site are just as special.

Welcome to the "Verse" Hamie.:welcome:

Be well,
Ride safe,
peace.:D

Stagehand 38
+ 1 on that and I am NO 4 to :welcome:you
:goodluck::cheers:

·
Premium Member
16,186 Posts
Howdy from Fort Worth Relax and enjoy owning a fine machine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts