Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I just purchased a 13 Versys 650 a month ago. My first street bike, have rode dirt all my life. I really enjoy the bike, so far I have made a homemade fender eliminator and plan to get a two brothers slip on soon.:yeahsmile:

·
Premium Member
16,151 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
:welcome: Hope your neighbors won't mind too much. Two Brothers is loud - great sound but loud, and it becomes tiring after a few hundred miles. Still, a great sound.

·
Registered
196 Posts
As I've said before a loud exhaust is mandatory for all 2013 white V's, without it those that might be somewhat allergic to law enforcement could mistakenly target you as motorcycle peace officer - well that's the line I gave my wife when I bought my Delkevic 14 Tri-Oval.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I miss the sound of my old KX450 and I want to get something that can give me close to that sound. Thanks for the welcome.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have 08 Versys and trying to make it fit me. I am a AVA member and mover from very larger tourer to the Versys I love it. I have a custom seat coming from someone in Asheville,NC soon. To bad I didn't see his EBay listing until I got home to Indy as I was Asheville for a rally with my Versys.

Jim in Indy

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Slip on

I got my slip on installed and really like how it sounds. Made it sound less like a weedeater and more like a motorcycle. I went with the TWO BROS VALVE.:thumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts