Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just moved to Fountain Colorado from Fairbanks Alaska went to the dealer with intentions of buying a star bolt, saw a 2010 versys with givi luggage and a touring screen, traded in my vstar 650 and walked out the door with a used versys for three thousand, no regrets.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Just moved to Fountain Colorado from Fairbanks Alaska went to the dealer with intentions of buying a star bolt, saw a 2010 versys with givi luggage and a touring screen, traded in my vstar 650 and walked out the door with a used versys for three thousand, no regrets.
Sounds like a good deal:thumb: How long were you in Squarebanks? We lived there from 91-98 and now in Palmer since then. You military? :usa:

·
Premium Member
16,146 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We spent three years in Fairbanks the wife is in the military, down here you can ride throughout the winter.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
We spent three years in Fairbanks the wife is in the military, down here you can ride throughout the winter.
Really, in Colorado... You are near Fort carson, right? I guess parts of the state may not get much snow. I KNOW it will be warmer and less sonw than Fairbanks. But year round riding? The last time I was able to do that was in the 80's when I was stationed in South Georgia.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Welcome, Sounds like you got a great deal..Enjoy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts