Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.

New to the forum, planning on purchasing a new Versys within the next few months so came here for info!

·
Super Moderator
16,056 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Welcome

I did the same thing. Read the forum for about two weeks, decided on a Versys and the V Strom and bought one two weeks ago.

Have fun

·
Registered
82 Posts
Sorry about my typing, Was looking between the Versys and the VStrom. Bought the Versys because of this forum, and the motor. Did a pass on the Strom.

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
:welcome: with a little patience you can find answers and advice on almost anything Versys you could imagine. Good forum - good people. :thumb:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just traded a 2011 klr for a new 2011 versus

I bought the klr for a do it all off road and street bike. Great for that purpose but after picking it up off road a dozen times decided to get a 250s for dual sport stuff. So wanted to turn the klr into a street biased bike. But after riding my brother's vstrom... Knew I would be happier with a double. I loved the naked looks and street bias of the versys, so pulled the trigger on a new 2011. Wholly cow this bike rides like a corvette compared to the klr suburban I had... Love it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts