Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined from a link on the UK site, versys is my run about bike when the weather is bad and my 1098 stays in, however I'm really enjoying it and can see it doing more miles than the 1098 next year. It's a great little road bike and a great little stunt bike ;) ;)

So hello and here's my little un

·
Registered
24 Posts
"Just Joined"

HI, skuuter here...been ridin' motorcycles since 1970, my Wife is MaHawk. I just purchased a new 09 Green Kawasaki Versys, my Wife has an 08 Green Ninja 250R. I ride between 25,000 and 38,000 miles per year (36,000 in 08)...I'm a Forum Moderator on Southeast Motorcycle Forum, and Ruckus Central Forum. I've been contemplating buying a Versys ever since they became available.

At 5'7", I've ordered Speedy's Lowering Kit, Flat Foot, and GPS Mount. I'll be postin' pictures as soon as the parts arrive and I get em' on. Lookin' forward to enjoying the Versys and the Forum....maybe meet some Folks from here around, Mid-Tn, N-Al, and the Smokey Mountain, Deals Gap Area...See Ya', David/skuuter.....:thumb:

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Welcome! You should enjoy the V. I think a lot of us in the SE get up into your area every now and then.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Welcome,I am on the UK site also ,it answered questions about the V before they sold it here in the USA

1 - 6 of 6 Posts