Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,106 Posts
Notice Post #4 Link

The clock starts roughly 50 hours from 12:23 PM today, many just don't read or bother with a second post, the second post is to combat spam.

·
Premium Member
16,143 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
New 2019 Versys 650 LT

After months of shopping I finally pulled the trigger on a Versys 5 days ago. I've put 315 miles on it and I have to say it's the best riding bike I've owned. I had a Kawasaki Ninja 500 and a Yamaha R6 previously but have not owned a bike in 7 yrs until the bug hit me recently. I'm 6'3" and this bike fits me perfectly, I'll be keeping up with the forum for any tips with this bike.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. Owner bias of course but I think the Versys is just about the best all rounder available.

·
Premium Member
9,106 Posts
After months of shopping I finally pulled the trigger on a Versys 5 days ago. I've put 315 miles on it and I have to say it's the best riding bike I've owned. I had a Kawasaki Ninja 500 and a Yamaha R6 previously but have not owned a bike in 7 yrs until the bug hit me recently. I'm 6'3" and this bike fits me perfectly, I'll be keeping up with the forum for any tips with this bike.
Tons of info here and also other stuff.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome Terry95! And Welcome to the X300 club!
And "Hi" to all. I am new to the forum also and just learning to use it more efficiently (a bit confusing at first).
I'm a new Versys X300 owner in SW Colorado (near Durango). I normally ride a Husaberg FE390, but needed a different bike for trips I am now taking. I LOVE this little Mini ADV Bike! More than enough power for this 70 year old. I ride in the mountains, mostly on gravel roads and trails - the X300 is doing great for my purposes! And thanks to all who make this forum work! - KawaGeezer

1 - 12 of 12 Posts