Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, all..i'm from Pakistan. Name's Rehan. Been stalking the Versys 650 over the net for a while now. Yes, not owned one yet. It all started a few months back when i saw a model '11 or up on a Whatsapp group about the same time i got a new job. to the story short, the new job actually opened one of those old drawers of my brain where i stashed away my wish for a heavy bike [in Pakistan you don't get to own more than 150cc that cheap, so we call anything plus of 150 "heavy":)]. so i started looking for that bike the the picture on that Whatsapp group. Found it, along the way found many others like Vstrom, Tiger, NC750X, F800/650/700 and the biggies too. But the Versys 650 was like the first love :). so now though it's gonna cost me a whole fortune (upwards of US$12K), i think i am gonna go for it.

PS: i just stumbled upon this forum and got to read "webmost", he is the inspiration for joining..HAPPY RIDES

·
Registered
307 Posts
Welcome Rehman. You will find lots of help here
Randy

·
Premium Member
16,227 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Randy, lot's of people mix my name up with REHMAN, actually it's R E H A N. but i appreciate you know REHMAN too..

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Welcome from Texas, USA.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts