Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there;

Mike from Victoria British Columbia Canada. I have been on the hunt for more info regarding the new 2017/18 Kawasaki Versys 300x and while doing so, I came about this website. I thought it would be great to join in and get acquainted with the already 300x owners.

·
Premium Member
9,109 Posts
Welcome from Canada / Southern Ontario

:welcome:to the forum *** the X300 seems to be growing in popularity, I have a 2015 650 ABS and before that a 07 Versys and before that a DRZ 400S

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have not purchased the 300x as of yet. My local dealer has four new gray 2017 left on the show room floor and they can bring in a green color as well if I wanted one. They are having this great deal as we speak at $5,599CAN including two year warranty and 0% interest if I chose to use financing. If I decide to buy cash, I get free panniers as a bonus. I don't why I haven't purchase any yet at this price.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Welcome to the site. I just bought a X-300 and now have 500 miles on it and love it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am still in the research mode.. How do you feel about the high rev engine on the 300x? I am used to big touring bike ie: Goldwing and now a 2013 victory x-country.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts