Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm new to the forums. I've had my 2014 Versys 650 since November of last year and ride it daily as my daily rider regardless of the weather condition. I'm not new to motorcycles, I've been riding off and on for 25+ years, with the last 6 years consistently.

I love anything on two wheels, bicycles, mopeds, motorcycles. I also enjoy riding ATVs.

I decided to sign up today for two reasons: one; looking to find other Versys riders in my area to maybe do rides with, and two; my Versys is starting to have multiple problems all at once and I need help troubleshooting. But more about that later.

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Welcome From Canada

:welcome:to the forum
You can post anything you want in this thread, it is yours, as to other riders, I know where I am but no idea where you are>:)

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Welcome aboard - and post away. Absolutely certain there is someone - probably a bunch of someones - on the forum that can help with your problems.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Thank you! Should I start a new thread for my bike problems?
Probably. :wink2:

I've got a 2011, same Gen 2 bike as you and have had ZERO issues. I'll be interested to hear what problems you are having.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Welcome to the board! I can't help you with the issues, but there are a number of mechanically inclined members who may be able to assist. I hope you get eerything sorted out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts