Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, Quick intro here. My names Dave, been lurking around the forum ever since I added a new 2015 Versys 1000 to the stable back in May of this year.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome dude! What part of Missouri? I'm originally from St Louis. I thought about the 1000 but settled on the 650 since I mainly use it for commuting but with the proper farkles I believe the orange beast is capable of any long distance trip I could throw at it!

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
:welcome: Lived in St.Louis Missouri when i was a kid Overland & St.Ann then moved about 40 miles out to Winfield close to Lock-N-Dam #25. Rode my 09 from Ft.Worth,TX to Winfield back in 2010...I now have a 2016 V-1000

Out at Lock-N-Dam #25
003 by weljo2001, on Flickr

015 by weljo2001, on Flickr

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome dude! What part of Missouri? I'm originally from St Louis. I thought about the 1000 but settled on the 650 since I mainly use it for commuting but with the proper farkles I believe the orange beast is capable of any long distance trip I could throw at it!
I'm about 50 miles west of STL in Washington, MO

:welcome: Lived in St.Louis Missouri when i was a kid Overland & St.Ann then moved about 40 miles out to Winfield close to Lock-N-Dam #25. Rode my 09 from Ft.Worth,TX to Winfield back in 2010...I now have a 2016 V-1000

Out at Lock-N-Dam #25

I spent a lot of weekends down in Winfield back in the 80's and early 90's. My grandparents owned the big old house boat that was in the slough on the back side of the Dam. It sank in 82 :crying:
i sure miss that place.

Thanks for the welcome all

1 - 6 of 6 Posts