Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I am posting again in the New member section so that I can post elsewhere. Really loving my 2013 Versys. I added the OEM top case bracket on top of the OEM side case rack per someone's suggestion on the forum. I was weary of the grinding but it came out just fine. I cut some rubber gaskets between the racks to cut down on vibration. I have no idea if it helps as I haven't ridden my bike 2 up (I mean why would I ;) ). I also installed the back splash guard/mud flap but wish it would have come in matte black.

More mods to come this winter including Oxford heated grip, USB charger, phone and or GPS mount and Givi crash bars. Might lower the footpegs as well.

Cheers,
Taylor

·
Super Moderator
19,602 Posts
...I also installed the back splash guard/mud flap but wish it would have come in matte black....
Taylor - :welcome: - and you can 'fix' your mud-flap w/ a 'rattle-can' of matte black....

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Hello all,
I am posting again in the New member section so that I can post elsewhere. Really loving my 2013 Versys. I added the OEM top case bracket on top of the OEM side case rack per someone's suggestion on the forum. I was weary of the grinding but it came out just fine. I cut some rubber gaskets between the racks to cut down on vibration. I have no idea if it helps as I haven't ridden my bike 2 up (I mean why would I ;) ). I also installed the back splash guard/mud flap but wish it would have come in matte black.

More mods to come this winter including Oxford heated grip, USB charger, phone and or GPS mount and Givi crash bars. Might lower the footpegs as well.

Cheers,
Taylor
Just do the whole fender while you are at it:thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
New member as well with 2013 versys in thailand. 18000 km so far. Added hepco and becker top and 45 l side boxes. They have held up well and been used a ton. We use it to run for groceries as well as long trip. We have done several 10 day plus trips 2 up.

Happy with the bike overall.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts