Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Forum,
I got my first motorcycle just a few weeks ago and I am just thrilled despite the multiple frustrations I dealt with in purchasing a used motorcycle from a dealership in central Florida. Despite all of the issues in dealing with the dealership now that the bike is in my possession I am absolutely thrilled. It is a 2013 Versys (stardust pearl white) with about 8300 miles. I received it just in time to cruise up the Blue Ridge Parkway to catch the fall colors.

I had never really ridden before and at 39 (with no kids or wife) I decided it was time to get out of my comfort zone and signed up for a Motorcycle Safety Course. I purchased the bike and had it within a week of the course completion.

Looking very much forward to soaking in the wisdom from you seasoned vets out there and following your adventures.

Cheers,
Taylor

Attachments

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
welcome

·
Premium Member
16,220 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
:welcome: Looks good in white! Enjoy and ride safely.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Welcome from Alaska. And way to go with taking the MSC FIRST! :thumb: Too many older first time riders think they don't need to take one, it's just for younger kids, right?. I've taken quite a few over my 30+ years of riding and learned additional useful skills every time. We (MC riders) should never stop learning how to ride better and react to situations. Enjoy your new bike!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts