Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, bought my 2010 650 ABS in January and am loving it. Came from riding scooters (I used to ride a Fuoco 500 and absolutely loved it) and switched to geared bikes after not being able to find a second hand Fuoco.

Consulted with a mate of mine who's been riding since Moses got the tablets and he suggested the adventure touring style and I settled on the Versys.

It's taken a while to settle in, I have always been able to drive a manual but while riding is the same on any kind of motorised two wheels, the things you pay attention to are different of course.

So, now I'm loving it and thought I'd better join up here as there seems to be a lot of good information and I thought I'd join in where I can, which won't be often because Jon Snow knows more about motorbikes than I do :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Welcome !

I'm new here too. Based on what I've read here so far, lots of fantastic people who sincerely work to offer sound advice.

The Versys seems to draw a unique group of people that just love to ride. Nothing more. Nothing less.

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
:welcome: I must have led a sheltered life - I can't say I've heard of a Fuoco 500. Did own a Linguini 450 once but it had a frame that flexed like limp pasta.

·
Super Moderator
19,441 Posts
:welcome: Did own a Linguini 450 once but it had a frame that flexed like limp pasta.
:welcome:

"...flexed like limp pasta...". Sounds like SOMEONE I know....:rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts