Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:thumb:
I have been researching the Versys and Vstrom, anyone own both? I have decided on the Versys, but still like the box fittings on the VStrom seeing as I will be driving over 100 mi a day. Oh, also, any other tall ppl here? I am 6'4 215lbs.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Was one guy here who went from a 2010 versys to a new model strom, and last I heard he was looking for a Versys again.

Welcome btw!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
612 Posts
:thumb:
I have been researching the Versys and Vstrom, anyone own both? I have decided on the Versys, but still like the box fittings on the VStrom seeing as I will be driving over 100 mi a day. Oh, also, any other tall ppl here? I am 6'4 215lbs.
I had an 09 Wee Strom before my 650 Versys in 2011 and I found the Versys way more fun to ride. Personally I would take it easily before the Strom.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
:welcome: One of our fellow riders had both. Both great bikes. V is more fun! You will hear that over and over. :goodluck:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome, thank you for the tips. Once I own one, I will be more active on the site:D I would just be sad to have to buy new. The ride from my house to work is 50 miles and has 70mph area's, I would go over the break in rev limit just doing the speed limit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.