Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello to everyone from Northern Colorado! I just took delivery (this past Saturday) of my 2011 Kawasaki Versys KLE650 and fell in love with her right away! So light, nimble, quick steering, comfy...and with a motor that revs much higher than I expected from a parallel twin. Looking forward to making new friends and riding everywhere.:)

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
:welcome:

After a few mod's its been one of the funnest bike I have owned. :goodluck:

·
Registered
642 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Yeah!

Welcome to the 2011 RED leftover club!:usa: There are quite a few of us around. Get ready for the farkling.........:thumb:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I bought a 2011 Red Versys today in Boulder, CO. I look forward to joining the brotherhood of versys riders!
Welcome!! We'll have to meet up sometime and ride some of the Rockies fire roads. I have the same year and color as yours, but I'm painting my red parts in a Sun Yellow Pearl. Tons of mods and $$ pumped into this bike already. Recommend you do the brake mod soon. EBC HH pads front and rear and replace the brake lines with Galfer Steel Braided Lines. The difference in brake feel and stopping power is phenomenal.

You got a good deal! Virtually zero miles and just over $6k is very good. What mods are you planning? I can help you with the brake lines if you've never done this type work before. Start to finish its only a 1.5hr job. I'm in Fort Collins.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts