Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think the versys is going to be my next bike.I need a bike that can be comfortable all day and handle well on tight paved roads.I go to the north Ga. mountains often to camp and ride twisty roads..It is 500 miles to get there from my house.I.m 53 and I can use a little comfort.How's the all day comfort?The only negative reviews that concern me is the performance of the rear suspension.Any comments are welcome..

thanks

keith

·
Registered
204 Posts
After being off a bike for two years I did a decent trip on it and it is one of the first bikes I am not walking funny the next day from.

·
Registered
387 Posts
My longest stint so far has been 3 hours. Still working up to the full day stuff, but have many plans and am ready to try! I had a little uncomfortableness at first with the seat, but I must be getting used to it as it hasn't bothered me lately.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Welcome Keith,

Did only 1 day trip so far and had no problem with comfort and actually very little shifting around on the seat. Coming from a klr bike, I must admit that a found the rear suspension hard at first, but got used to it very quickly.

enjoy the forum!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts