Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I've been following the Versys since it came out in Canada and was one of those wishing for it to come to the US. I own a 1986 Honda Nighthawk CB700sc and am in serious need of an upgrade. However, I'm a college student so I'm going to wait until either I get my AS degree or until I get picked up by a nice stable job in the computer field (currently working two part-time jobs just to pay for school).

I will be picking up a Kawasaki Versys as soon as I can and am interested in reading about what current owners have to say.

So, again, hello!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome DieMonkeys!

I've had my V for a few weeks now and I like it more every time I ride it. Its light, highly maneuverable and very quick. The riding position is straight up so you have a great view of the traffic ahead plus it makes you more visible to the cagers.

Good luck with your studies and post your impressions of the Versys when you get yours.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, JehanQuadi.

Just got back from the local dealers, all of them are sold out and one of them is taking deposits on it.

I might just have to make a deposit on one even though I won't be getting it for a while.

Also, just noticed they have new colors for the 2009 models! Excellent!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts