Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone !

I picked up a new 2016 Versys 650 last June , Matte Orange. Had been watching and studying for a while as I was looking for something a little kinder to my 63 year old body and this one became available at a good price so I went for it and its worked out great. I use it mainly for my daily commute, about 100 miles round trip, but have done a few weekend trips also.
Have put about 18000 miles on it over the last 10 months, so it has seen some use. I have a 2013 Triumph Street Triple R
also but it is getting alot of miles on it so i save it for Sunday rides mostly.
Enjoy the Ride
Dave

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Guys
Not to savey with this computer stuff but slowly I’ll get the hang of it. Hopefully we can help each other. So far the bike has been trouble free but I know as the miles accumulate maintenance will catch up with me. I do most of my own work on the bikes in part to save money in part to make sure it’s done right. But that involves a learning curve at times. This is what I think will be valuable to share. That and experience with farkles and modifications. I’ve made just a few changes , comfort related , but mostly it’s good as it comes.
Adventure On
Dave

·
Premium Member
16,108 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I have a 2013 Triumph Street Triple R
also but it is getting alot of miles on it so i save it for Sunday rides mostly.
I'll bet that street triple has spent some time up on the 33.

I used to live in Goleta and the 33 was a favorite destination. Wore out many a tire there. Nuthin like a little Moto GP on the 33.

Welcome aboard.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts