Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Old time member of the Kawa. Concours forums under the same name. Recently discovered the luggage racks I make & sell on those forums will fit the Versys 1000 for 2014 & 2015. Slight difference between the 2014 & the US version for 2015.

·
Premium Member
16,219 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
:welcome: from San Antonio. Good to have another Texan to balance all the Canadians and Aussies joining the forum. :thumb::D:D

·
Registered
244 Posts
Ouch, a stick poke! Hey Eddie, does being a Canadian in Arizona make a Canazonian? Wait, I forgot. . . eh? :D
LOL, that´s pretty funny. About 5000 from Toronto come down here to Jalisco every winter. They stick to themselves, especially around us Texans. I asked a Canadian at a coffee shop once why they seem to avoid us Texans. She said that they thought Texans are all "packing iron."

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
LOL, that´s pretty funny. About 5000 from Toronto come down here to Jalisco every winter. They stick to themselves, especially around us Texans. I asked a Canadian at a coffee shop once why they seem to avoid us Texans. She said that they thought Texans are all "packing iron."
Shoot, I thought All Canadians were packing chainsaws. I've been told it's a little known fact that the Texas chainsaw massacres were committed by an ex-pat Canadian who was suffering snow withdrawal! :eek: :D

·
Registered
244 Posts
OK now you got me curious, I´m going to go out and rent that Texas Chainsaw Massacer movie listen for the accent, eh

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
OK now you got me curious, I´m going to go out and rent that Texas Chainsaw Massacer movie listen for the accent, eh
Listen for the verbal cues like aboot rather than about. :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
19,606 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've joined several motorcycle forums but this one seems to have some unique requirement. I signed up, entered this introduction, but still am not allowed to post. Is there another step I'm unaware of??

·
Super Moderator
19,606 Posts
I've joined several motorcycle forums but this one seems to have some unique requirement. I signed up, entered this introduction, but still am not allowed to post. Is there another step I'm unaware of??
You just "DID" it - second post opens things up for you.

:welcome:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts