Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I picked up my new Versys 650 ST two weeks ago. So far I'm very happy with the bike and haven't done any modifications to it. I will add a USB plug, a smart turn system and some side cases/bags.

·
Premium Member
7,848 Posts
:welcome:aboard and enjoy your new ride - Be safe & Sawadikap.

PLEASE POST YOUR SECOND POST HERE IN THIS THREAD YOU STARTED. - THANKS

Been to most part of Thailand , done the MHS route. Nice country and very warm people.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you Fastoman, I love Malaysia and I will definitely plan for some trips there on my bike!

·
Premium Member
7,848 Posts
Thank you Fastoman, I love Malaysia and I will definitely plan for some trips there on my bike!
A lot of Thai members attend the annual 3 Nation Charity Ride and the 3 Country Charity Ride here in Malaysia. There is also huge following of the Versys in Thailand- VOG of Thailand ( Versys Owners Group). Last I was in Thailand was for the Kanchanburi /Burma ride in 2016.

If you are planing any trip down here, give a shout for a ride.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A lot of Thai members attend the annual 3 Nation Charity Ride and the 3 Country Charity Ride here in Malaysia. There is also huge following of the Versys in Thailand- VOG of Thailand ( Versys Owners Group). Last I was in Thailand was for the Kanchanburi /Burma ride in 2016.

If you are planing any trip down here, give a shout for a ride.
I live on Koh Samui and my wife is from Hat Yai so I get to go south quite often.
I need to wait for my new licenses plates and then get a translated plate so that I can take the bike into Malaysia.

I will keep a look out for bike meets in the north of Malaysia to go to. Any good websites for this?

·
Premium Member
7,848 Posts
Super Bikers Club Malaysia: 3 Nation Charity Ride 2019.

Not much on Malaysian websites. Most events are local charity events and some international events.
Tie up with local clubs in Thailand , and they should keep informed of events in Malaysia.

Used to work in Had Yai since we had a marketing office there , but it has been closed lately due to stiff market competition. Had Yai is less than 1/2 days ride from my place , might just take a ride end year to visit some friends.

keep in touch.:smile2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts