Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I guess I'm supposed to introduce myself before I can post or reply to other threads, so here goes:

Hi, I'm Bob Robertson from San Marcos Ca., been riding for a total of 45 years, currently on my 151st bike (a 2001 Kawasaki ZR-7S) but am in the market for a new bike, and the Versys is on the short list..

I wanted to join this group because what better place to learn the most about a model than from its owners and the webgroup that they create for it..

I'm hoping to make a purchase by the end of next month (so that maybe I can get a deal on the 2012 models or maybe even a 2011 if there isn't huge differences in them). I want to know more about the aftermarket on these bikes and whats available for them.. To be truthful, the Versys, Ninja 650, and the Yamaha FZ8 are all in the final contenders match. I had considered the Honda NC700X as well, but talked to a guy who had just gotten off a demo ride and he was NOT enthused about it being that he couldn't keep up with a Yamaha V Star 950.....

Anyway, I welcome all comments and getting to know the group better..
Regards,
Bob R
PS. if there are any Versys riders in my area, please feel free to drop me a line

·
Premium Member
16,222 Posts
Howdy Neighbor, I'm about 85 miles from you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts