Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought an 09 with Happy trails luggage and a bunch of little mods to prep it for adventure riding, looking forward to getting some miles and views this summer.

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No trips are planned yet, just have a few days of commuting the long way home on sunny days. It has alot more power than my dr650, so that is fun but I need to be careful.
I am hoping to get out and explore some forest roads as we get further into spring, and would be happy to meet local riders.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi! I'm a new rider from Sammamish (eastside) as well, got a 2009 V in December. Been looking for folks to ride with as well. Don't know any other riders, so I've been going around by myself. Took a long ride this weekend up around North Bend and Snoqualmie falls, great time, but alone off on the forest roads, not my wisest decision. I also registered on the soundrider site, but I'd welcome the opportunity to meet and ride with some other folks.

·
Registered
403 Posts
looks nice man! Are those different forks? Love the luggage and black paint.

But, if I read your post correctly, you bought the bike like that. I think the only prep, then, you'll need is gasoline. Windscreen, luggage, crash bars, handguards. Check. Have fun on it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts