Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, new member from Barrie Ontario. This will be my third season on my 09 versys. I do mostly northern Muskoka and near North rides with tons of gravel and light trails mixed in.
I've owned more bikes than I can count and the versys is the first one I've kept for more than one season. I don't know why but I just love it.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
9,105 Posts
Welcome From Southern Ontario

:welcome:to the forum, very beautiful picture, thanks for posting!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

And now I know why that picture looked familiar, my last late fall ride was the Peterson Road, Bancroft , Bala , over to Orillia.

·
Registered
842 Posts
:welcome: from out west.

Come to Vancouver Island and we will show you some beautiful rides.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That picture was taken near Coopers Falls. Beautiful area with lots of fun roads.
I might make it out west one day as I have family in Victoria and the Kootenays.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone! I've been doing some winter maintenance, valve check, tb sync, oil change and a good cleaning.
Spent some time on the exhaust tonight.

Also mounted the new pegs.

Quite happy with everything and getting ready to button it all back up for the upcoming season.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Do you ever get over to the YT? There is a pretty fun ADV gathering in Dawson City every June around solstice. You should plan a ride :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts