Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody, I'm Ozgur from Izmir/Turkiye(Turkey). I sold my 2004 suzuki Vstrom and planning to buy a new Versys 650...I'm here to gather information about Versys...
:thanx:

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Welcome Ozgur,

I have good memories of exploring ancient history in Turkey. I spent two years in Turkey a long time ago (1974 and 1975) when I was working at Incirlik Air Base, and spent much time exploring Crusader castles. In my opinion Turkey is a beautiful country. I miss the wonderful food too.

I believe you will enjoy the Versys. People seem to think it is better than the V-Strom, and the V-Strom is a very good motorcycle. Good luck and ride safely.

·
Registered
221 Posts
:welcome: to the Versys forum.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Agree, Turkey is a nice country. I've just spend about 8 days on a tour of Turkey, from Istanbul to Capadocia, passing through Ephesus, Troy, Pamukkale, Kusadasi in October 2011. Love the friendly people there, really made me feel so welcomed, they are so hospitable. Wish I have 8 months to see the country. My favorite place is Kusadasi and Capadocia. Capadocia makes me wanna ride a bike and explore the area.

I even did Belly dancing with one of the girls, and I sux. I didn't volunteer, was called up to the stage, but it is a very difficult dance to perform. BTW, I can't even do a simple dance but am glad at the least, I can ride ;)

·
Registered
377 Posts
I've been traveling to turkey for business for last five years. Unfortunately I spend most of my time either in Ankara or Ilic (Erzincan province). X2 on the friendliness of the people. There is a wealth of history throughout the country, I hope to get some time to explore on one of my upcoming trips!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts