Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

New member here! Used to ride a Ducati Monster, awesome machine, but unfortunately it had it's difficulties with rain and cold. And that's pretty unhandy when you live in the Netherlands. ;) Besides that I wanted a bike that was build to resist and would be easies to ride on longer distances.

Saw a Versys 650 and to me it was the first 'all road' that I came across which had a very good combination of looks, price and capabilities. I must admit it wasn't easy to trade my Ducati for a Kawasaki, but to be honest: this bike is better in anything when it comes to performance (not the looks and sound :)). Very happy with it so far (got it for 2 months now), didn't let me down with the cold and wet weather and it's a great machine for urban environment.

I had a couple of questions though about the machine and ended up on this forum. Hope you guys can help me out in the future!

Cheers,
Brasi

·
Premium Member
16,198 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
538 Posts
Welcome!

I was born in the Netherlands, my family moved to Canada when I was 7.

I've had different bikes as well, cooler ones, faster ones, but I like riding the Versys better than any of them. Maybe I don't look quite as cool (although that's in the eye of the beholder i guess), but riding is a solo sport anyways.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Question, always questions

Thanks guys, will be back soon with some technical questions!
Brasi, if you or someone you know,wants to tour America on a Versys, I might be able to arrange a swap.:D
Utterwize, welcome and you should be able to get plenty of tech help here!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Brasi, Welcome!

We are almost neighbors, I'm live in Denmark just outside Copenhagen. I have had my 2007 Versys for several seasons, you just ask.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts