Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,
I've been lurking around the forums for some time now and figured I should make an account now that I got my Versys.

I bought an 09' Blue Versys last week from someone who I believe is a fellow kawasakiversys.com forum member and have been loving it ever since. It's my first bike so I've been taking it slow but I am already planning out trips for myself. :D

Anyone in the Austin Area know of nice roads/places I can ride to? (I'm also kind-of new to Austin)

·
Registered
692 Posts
Welcome. And Austin has awesome riding in almost every direction. Head west for fun in the hill country. For fun ride the 360 or take 620 and go go go!

·
Super Moderator
16,057 Posts
:welcome: and a Big Howdy...Texan stuck in California here.

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
:welcome: Yee Haw (sorry), another Texan. Pretty soon we may equal members from Oz! And yes, the Hill Country offers good riding. Enjoy.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hello Everyone,
I've been lurking around the forums for some time now and figured I should make an account now that I got my Versys.

I bought an 09' Blue Versys last week from someone who I believe is a fellow kawasakiversys.com forum member and have been loving it ever since. It's my first bike so I've been taking it slow but I am already planning out trips for myself. :D

Anyone in the Austin Area know of nice roads/places I can ride to? (I'm also kind-of new to Austin)
Welcome, I'm in Wimberley just south of Austin, I can show you some roads. I'll be here for another month or so.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts