Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people im Ruben i baught a kle 650 a week ago...best choice i ever made...im 18 years old

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok so i baught a kle 650 versys 2008 model last week and it doesnt want to start if i try to start her by pressing the starter button ...everything works but she does not want fire....i charged the battery for about 9 hours and then tried and she started....and rode the whole day....the next day i tried to start her again and she didnt want to start again....i baught a new battery and but in 2 new sparkplugs and cleaned the air filters and still she doesnt want to start so plz does someone know whats going on?

·
Super Moderator
19,633 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Silly question...is the bike in gear when you try to start it and it fails to catch?

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
:welcome: and can you tell me where your Port Elizabeth is? I can think of a few around the world.

·
Registered
162 Posts
welcome & ride safe

as for the not starting....are you sure the kill switch isn't off?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No the bi?e is in neutral and the kill switch is of hahaha thats the first thing i looked at...it cranks when i press the start button she jst doesnt want to fire

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
South Africa,Eastern Cape, Port Elizabeth
Thanks, I wouldn't have guessed that Port Elizabeth. Sorry I can't add anything to the "cranks but won't fire" problem. Good luck finding the solution.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts