Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, newbie from Newcastle UK here, I just became a proud owner of a black 2007 versys 650 2 weeks ago, I bought this as my first 'big' bike in time for when I passed my full test, which should have been last week, however 3 days after buying the bike I broke a couple of ribs meaning I couldn't ride or take my test :-(

Anyway in the meantime I have been on here reading as much as possible and admiring some of the bikes belonging to other members on here. I will get some pics up as soon as I get time.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Welcome from Texas, USA. Quite an introduction. Congratulations on becoming the proud owner of a Versys. Good luck on your exam, and sorry to hear about your broken ribs! Hopefully you didn't break them because of the bike. Also hope your recovery is quick and complete.

·
Super Moderator
19,140 Posts
:welcome: aboard!

...however 3 days after buying the bike I broke a couple of ribs meaning I couldn't ride or take my test :-( ....
FWIW - I broke a couple of ribs when I "low-sided" riding up Mt Graham in AZ, a few years back, so I know what you're going thru. Just a few scratches on BIG RED....

·
Premium Member
16,146 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome guys :)

No, my broken ribs had nothing to do with the bike fortunately........I broke my ribs sneezing!! I couldn't believe it

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Thanks for the welcome guys :)

No, my broken ribs had nothing to do with the bike fortunately........I broke my ribs sneezing!! I couldn't believe it
That must have been the Mother Of All Sneezes!! :surprise:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts