Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Proud to say that I will soon be a proud owner of a 2013 Versys :D Just put a dep on a white one and will pick it up next week.

·
Premium Member
16,151 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Conga-rats! I saw one of the 2013's in white a few weeks back at the dealer, it really looks great. Enjoy!

·
Registered
379 Posts
:welcome: And thank your for getting a white one instead of the black and mustard color :teetertooter: (jk for any who might own that particular color scheme :D )

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When it finally warms up, let me know if you'd like to try a ride together here in NW NJ.
:thumb::thumb::thumb:
funny... I was going to reply to your earlier post when you asked me where I am. I had the same idea... maybe to Lake Hopatcong, even High Point state parks. Have you been to Bear Mtn? Going there using 7 Lakes road is a nice one. What about south bound? to the Jersey shore maybe???

Let's definitely plan this later, early summer perhaps... by then, I'll have been acclamated with my new V.

Nice to hear from you and hopefully again in the near future.:D

·
Registered
293 Posts
:thumb::thumb::thumb:
funny... I was going to reply to your earlier post when you asked me where I am. I had the same idea... maybe to Lake Hopatcong, even High Point state parks. Have you been to Bear Mtn? Going there using 7 Lakes road is a nice one. What about south bound? to the Jersey shore maybe???

Let's definitely plan this later, early summer perhaps... by then, I'll have been acclamated with my new V.

Nice to hear from you and hopefully again in the near future.:D
Welcome from another NJ! I am in North Jersey too. My typical ride are around bear mountain, 7 lakes, highpoint, etc.

I typically ride by myself, so would love to get together with a few people as much as possible.

Keep me posted or let me know if your interested.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Welcome from another NJ! I am in North Jersey too. My typical ride are around bear mountain, 7 lakes, highpoint, etc.

I typically ride by myself, so would love to get together with a few people as much as possible.

Keep me posted or let me know if your interested.
Sure thing :thumb:! Glad to know there others nearby. I WILL DEFINITELY KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOU GUYS AND MAYBE WE CAN ARRANGE A RIDE TOGETHER WHEN THE WEATHER FINALLY GIVES US A BREAK. Where in North Jersey, if you don't mind?

btw, in case you're interested in group riding, check out meetup.com -in the search box type in North Jersey Motorcycle Group

·
Registered
293 Posts
Sure thing :thumb:! Glad to know there others nearby. I WILL DEFINITELY KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOU GUYS AND MAYBE WE CAN ARRANGE A RIDE TOGETHER WHEN THE WEATHER FINALLY GIVES US A BREAK. Where in North Jersey, if you don't mind?

btw, in case you're interested in group riding, check out meetup.com -in the search box type in North Jersey Motorcycle Group
Well I went to college in Mahwah, Grew up in Ringwood, and now live in Wayne

So lets just say I know all the areas really really well :)

Thanks for the link - I have been telling myself I need to get in a "group" but I honestly only like riding with a few people at a time (any more than 5 and it gets too slow or too crazy).

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well I went to college in Mahwah, Grew up in Ringwood, and now live in Wayne

So lets just say I know all the areas really really well :)

Thanks for the link - I have been telling myself I need to get in a "group" but I honestly only like riding with a few people at a time (any more than 5 and it gets too slow or too crazy).
I too finished my degree at Ramapo (class of 97). We've had rides with 3 and then the last ride we had about 12. The next one is this sunday to the Chatterbox for lunch... if you're interested, you're welcome to join.

Anyway, I am still up for a ride to NW Jersey, bear mtn, or high point... A ride that I plan to do is still a long ways of for fall to Vermont... gotta time it right for the peak foliage.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts