Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking at the Versys 650 LT since the new generation bikes were released in 2015, and will be adding one to the stable in the next couple of days. I was all set to purchase a 2016 LT (orange) yesterday, and then found a 2015 LT (white). Now I have to decide which one to go with... they are both new bikes. I like the orange color, but have never had a matte finish bike, so not sure how easy they are to keep clean. The white looks great and it's not a matte finish.

I've had many bikes over the years... my current bike is a 2010 HD Sportster, I will be keeping that bike in addition to the Versys. I did a demo ride on one last year and decided after that it was time to get one!

·
Registered
229 Posts
:welcome:

Go with white!

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
:welcome: I've had my Matte Titanium Versys 1000LT for 10 months now. Haven't needed to wash it yet. Just a quick wipe down with a damp towel every blue moon and its good to go....

P1010689 by weljo2001, on Flickr

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Welcome from San Antonio, Texas!

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have the 2015 white but added the red rim tape and plan to add the red graphics from the 2017 v1000. Personal choice. When I was looking last Fall I couldn't find a 2015 in white left-over, only the green or black. Get it if the price is right.

·
Super Moderator
19,121 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts