Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I got my Versys about a month ago and have been reading stuff in this forum. Most helpful. I am based in Malaysia and I live about an hour away from the capital of Kuala Lumpur. Was riding a Vulcan previously and decidedly on the Versys as I was attracted to the "easy" riding position and the bike's performance. :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
ironhorse,

hi n welcome. i am from peejay n just got my red versys early june too. maybe we can meet up with other kl/pj V owners and tt. riding up to penang on friday with other bikers for the weekend n to run in the bike.

nvoelsch, yo tat's the petronas twin towers, used to be the tallest buildings in the world. but nothing ever stays numero uno forever.

rgds

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ironhorse,

hi n welcome. i am from peejay n just got my red versys early june too. maybe we can meet up with other kl/pj V owners and tt. riding up to penang on friday with other bikers for the weekend n to run in the bike.

nvoelsch, yo tat's the petronas twin towers, used to be the tallest buildings in the world. but nothing ever stays numero uno forever.

rgds
Hi myred

sounds good. pm me. I'm in klang

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi IronHorse,

I'm from Malaysia also, working in KL and use my red Versys to commute from Seremban daily.. heheh.. to & from about 200km a day....

This side is great.. have lots of info about our VERSYS. :clap::clap::thumb:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Nolanyusof

Welcome. Yes this is a great site. Glad to know that you are commuting. I too commute from Klang to KL, about 2-3 times a week. I know you will be a very happy Versys owner. I know I am!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts