Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently looking for a bike to replace my 2006 SV650, and the Versys has caught my eye, big time. I sat on the only one I've ever seen at a local dealer and it seemed pretty spot on. Good ergos, good seat height, I even like the looks. The next step is to ride one. Since all of the local dealers either didn't have one, or wouldn't allow test rides, my next step is to find someone local.

If anyone in MA is willing to let me take their Versys for a spin there is a full tank of gas in it for you (or a meal, or beer, whatever). You're also more than welcome to give my SV a go. I've been riding for three years and have covered 15000 miles on two wheels so far. I've test ridden a wide variety of bikes (from custom motards to 1200cc Buells), and have never dropped one :D I'm also fully insured, and I'm willing to sign any sort of "you break it you replace/buy it" paper :D

So, if anyone is willing let me know!

Thanks all!

-Sean

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone in MA/NH willing to let me try their Versys? I'll buy you gas/food/beer, and you're welcome to ride my SV...

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anyone else near MA? Hawkeye offered me a ride a few months back, but he seems to be MIA.

Thanks all!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Aw, just go buy it. You won't be disappointed!
I'm afraid I may be though. Not so much with the motor/suspension, but the seat > peg distance. Based on sitting on it a few times it feels a lot like my SV, which just isn't comfortable for long trips...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts