Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I don't have a Versys yet, but am currently looking at a Versys X 300. I have had a Ducati Monster 620 for many years, but have ridden very little in the last few years because I have aged and the sporty riding position is no longer comfortable for me. I am looking for an affordable small light bike with a more upright stance and less contortions required to ride. I don't need off road trail capabilities, but good dirt road manners would be good. Winter is finally letting go here, and I'm ready to get out and ride again.

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Welcome from San Antonio, TX (during the winter) and Moosehead Lake, Maine (during the summer). Last week our cabin still had over two feet of snow surrounding it. Sure hope it's gone by the time we arrive mid-May and haul the bikes out of the garage.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I might have to try and get up to Moosehead Lake again. I worked up there one summer when I was in college and liked it.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Welcome. I live in southern Maine but I bought my Versys 1000 from Souhegan Valley Motor Sports in Milford, NH. My last bike was also a Monster 620, so you’re in good company. You’ll find a lot of great info on this forum if you do choose to get a Versys.

·
Registered
157 Posts
The 300 has a nice upright position. Only thing is the seat is a bit hard for a long trip. But I still like mine.

Welcome

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts