Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and gentlemen and the rest of you. Just signed up. Have a 09 versys. Looking forward to everyone helping me fix stuff I break on it. If it ever stops snowing and I actually get to ride again. Cheers.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Welcome. :welcome:

I live a very short ride from the Southern most tip of Canada. And it's freakin' cold here. Where are you?

·
Registered
612 Posts
Welcome but sorry to say the only warm part of Canada this year is here in Vancouver... :D been insured all winter and had a couple great rides on the weekend and heading out today...sunny and 10 deg or so.
:yeahsmile:

·
Super Moderator
19,433 Posts
Ladies and gentlemen and the rest of you. Just signed up. Have a 09 versys. Looking forward to everyone helping me fix stuff I break on it. If it ever stops snowing and I actually get to ride again. Cheers.
:welcome:... but your post is at odds w/ your thread's name...!;)

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
:welcome: from San Antonio, Texas where it's 34 degrees and the locals think it's the end of the world. :D

·
Premium Member
16,191 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Yay! More Canadians! I saw a bike on the road today, but I consider him an organ donor...

Welcome aboard. :)

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Welcome, it currently 23 c or 73 f here with a slightly cool breeze.
Coming to the end of summer but still great weather looking out towards the north from my house. Lawn a bit dry in places.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Welcome, it currently 23 c or 73 f here with a slightly cool breeze.
Coming to the end of summer but still great weather looking out towards the north from my house. Lawn a bit dry in places.
I'm just going to throw this out there.

I hate you. That, and I'm going to come visit someday. :):goodidea:

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
I'm just going to throw this out there.

I hate you. That, and I'm going to come visit someday. :):goodidea:
Always got a room for someone with a versys especially no kids at home now.

Aerial view of our house in foreground, first photo is looking toward pacific ocean which is about 15 min drive

1 - 15 of 15 Posts